- The Guests are required to maintain cleanliness in the house. Please clean up after yourselves and after your children.
- Please do not wear shoes inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish at home and on the premises during your stay.
- Please do not leave any food on the day of check-out.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the house.
- Parents or guardians are solely responsible for their children and their safety.
- The house is equipped with heating. The temperature (21-22°C) is set by us only, so please do not change it. If it is too hot or too cold, please let us know and we will help you adjust the temperature according to your needs.
- There are regulations of the facility in each house so please read them carefully. However please remember that impeccable manners is our main rule! We adhere to it ourselves and we kindly ask our Guests to do so as well.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant stay!
Terms and conditions
Before place the reservation our terms and conditions must be read and accept.
From the moment of pay the deposit the regulations are considered accepted
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Please note that the cottage can only be used by guests who have been notified at the time of booking.
- The rental applies to the entire House for up to 7 people.
- Reservations can be made by phone or e-mail. Please specify the date of stay and the number of guests when booking. The reservation takes place after confirmation of the availability of the Cottage and an unambiguous declaration of willingness to rent. An unpaid reservation is valid for 24 hours. Crediting to the landlord's bank account is the date of payment of the booking fee.
- The cost of the reservation is 30% of the total rental price. It is transferred to the landlord's bank account and is not refunded for reasons at the tenant's side.
- The landlord will confirm the reservation to the indicated e-mail address.
- The remaining amount of the stay, including the deposit, must be paid (in advance) before accommodation.
- The deposit is charged for the duration of the stay, in the amount of PLN 500 and provides security against damage during the stay.. The deposit is returned on the day the Renter leaves the cottage, provided that the technical condition of all items constituting the equipment of the Cottage, as well as the building itself and the land belonging to it, will be no worse than when handing over the keys to the property to the Lessee.
ACCOMMODATION AND DUTIES OF THE TENANT
- The day starts at 15.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure.
- The Lessee is obliged to inform the Lessor immediately about the change of the planned time of arrival at the property.
- Accommodation, check-out and handing over of the keys to the cottage and its collection is always carried out in the presence of the Lessor or an authorized person. Accommodation is possible from 15.00 to 22.00, while check-out is possible from 6.00 to 11.00.
- In case of shortening of the period of stay by the Lessee, the amount for the unused period is not refunded.
- In case of non-arrival of the Lessee within the prescribed period, the reservation is cancelled at 15.00 the next day and the deposit is non-refundable.
- The renter is obliged to pick up the Cottage immediately after accommodation and check its condition and equipment. Any comments about damage, damage should be reported immediately to the Lessor. The landlord allows the possibility of finding damage to the so-called hidden. The absence of comments from the Lessee on such damage within 4 hours after receipt of the keys means that the Lessee has no objections to the entire property, and all equipment and furniture are in the amount according to the equipment statement and in good condition.
- The Lessee bears full material responsibility for all kinds of damage, destruction of equipment and technical equipment of the Ski House and Sauna occurring during the stay, whether intentional or inadvertent.
- The lessee is solely and fully responsible for the persons staying with him (including children).
- Please note that the property is subject to fire safety rules and is strictly non-smoking and non-smoking indoors, ski areas, saunas and related substances.
- In the Cottage you must not use any appliances or equipment powered by electricity or gas, not equipped with these premises and which may cause fire hazard e.g. electric heaters, heaters, gas burners. It is forbidden to bring flammable materials, explosives and irritable materials into the Cottage.
- The Lessee has no right without the prior consent of the Lessor of the property, make any repairs or make any investments or changes in the Cottage. The Lessee is obliged to inform the Lessor immediately about the need to make repairs or investments.
- In case of technical defects, the Lessee is asked to report them to the Lessor as soon as possible, which will allow for an appropriate response and action.
- The landlord is not responsible for temporary inconveniences caused by, for example, temporary lack of electricity.
- The tenant is obliged to use the cottage according to its properties and purpose. It is admonished not to rearrange the beds in the bedrooms and to use variable shoes inside the cottage (especially do not walk in shoes such as mountain shoes, ski boots, snowboard boots or other shoes that could scratch or damage the wooden surface of stairs and floors).
- It is forbidden to store ski equipment, bicycles and other sports equipment inside the Cottage. This ski/bike room is available on site.
- Each time leaving the cottage, the Lessee should check the closing of the door. For the items left in the cottage, the Lessor is not responsible.
- The landlord is obliged to comply with the rules of separation of municipal waste in accordance with the regulations of the City and Municipality of Lądek Zdrój(https://ladek.pl)
- Please note that parking is only possible at the designated location indicated by the property administrator. Please note that the car park is unguarded. The Lessor is not responsible for the theft or destruction of motor or other vehicles belonging to the Lessee.
- Please be quiet at night from 23:00 at night until 6:00 am.
- Bonfires are not allowed on site.
- Stay with pets only with the ad hoc consent of the landlord.
- In the event that the Lessee significantly violates the peace and/or good of the neighbors and does not comply with the generally applicable standards of cohamence between people and in case of reasonable intervention of the police summons, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Renter's stay in the Cottage and is not obliged to refund the unused period of stay.
- The lessee is obliged to maintain and return the Cottage in its current state, which includes, in particular, leaving the washed dishes and kitchen equipment before departure, emptying the refrigerator from food and leaving it in impeccable condition, leaving the surroundings of the cottage in a state of supply. Non-compliance with the above obligation results in a deduction of PLN 150 from the deposit for cleaning.
Thank you and wish all guests a pleasant holiday!